- V Neckline
- Removable Cups For Shape And Support
- Adjustable Straps For The Perfect Fit
- Regular Legline To Flatter The Leg
- Regular Pant Coverage
- Twist Front Detail
- Fabric: 82% Recycled Nylon, 18% Elastane/ Lining: 79% Recycled Nylon, 21% Elastane
Laura is wearing an UK size 10. She is 182cm tall, and has an 93cm bust, 100cm hip, and 64cm waist.
Rinse after use. Cold gentle machine wash separately or hand wash with lukewarm water using mild detergent. Dry in shade.
Feel confident that our garments have been designed to provide the best possible quality, always. As swim fit experts, our sizing is based on a true to size fit. When selecting your size, consider how close-fitting you prefer your swimwear to feel, if you prefer a more relaxed fit or fuller coverage, we recommend that you go up a size. Make your purchase in complete confidence with our 30 day returns policy.
Free shipping on all orders over £200 and easy returns within 30 days.
Find in store
|A CUP BUST||79.5||82||84.5||89.5||94.5|
How to measure
Measure four key points and use the chart to find the size that’s right for you. It’s best to wear as little as possible and to hold the tape measure flat against your body for the most accurate measurements. If you don’t have a tape measure, you can use a piece of string and measure it with a ruler afterwards.
- BUST - Measure across the fullest part of your bust and straight around the back to determine your cup size.
- UNDER BUST – Measure directly under your bust and straight around the back to determine your numeric size.
- WAIST – Measure the narrowest part of your waist, below the ribcage and above your hip bone.
- HIP - Measure the fullest part of your hip ensuring the tape measure is straight.
- Anne P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55+Body Shape PetiteFit True to SizeSupport MediumCoverage MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars4/26/23Gorgeous size 12 U.K.
I love a Jets swimsuit, they are always made with such quality! I was slightly worried that the pattern might be overwhelming on my petite frame but it was not.
The only thing I’d say is, because I am 5’1” it’s a little long in the torso bit I ruched it a little to fit, so no one would really know.
Slightly high cut in the back but still good bum coverage.
As a suggestion. A petites option with the larger cup size would be great, this is always a problem for me.