- Moulded Cups For Shape And Support
- Side Boning For Shape Definition
- Gripper Tape To Hold Swimsuit In Place
- Back Clip Closure
- Removable, Adjustable Straps For The Perfect Fit
- Gold Look Detail To Elevate Design
- Fabric: 68% Microfibre Nylon, 32% Elastane/ Lining: 79% Recycled Nylon, 21% Elastane
Zoe is wearing a UK size 10. She is 173cm tall.
Rinse after use. Cold gentle machine wash separately or hand wash with lukewarm water using mild detergent. Dry in shade.
Feel confident that our garments have been designed to provide the best possible quality, always. As swim fit experts, our sizing is based on a true to size fit. When selecting your size, consider how close-fitting you prefer your swimwear to feel, if you prefer a more relaxed fit or fuller coverage, we recommend that you go up a size. Make your purchase in complete confidence with our 30 day returns policy.
Free shipping on all orders over £200 and returns within 30 days.
Find in store
|A CUP BUST||79.5||82||84.5||89.5||94.5|
How to measure
Measure four key points and use the chart to find the size that’s right for you. It’s best to wear as little as possible and to hold the tape measure flat against your body for the most accurate measurements. If you don’t have a tape measure, you can use a piece of string and measure it with a ruler afterwards.
- BUST - Measure across the fullest part of your bust and straight around the back to determine your cup size.
- UNDER BUST – Measure directly under your bust and straight around the back to determine your numeric size.
- WAIST – Measure the narrowest part of your waist, below the ribcage and above your hip bone.
- HIP - Measure the fullest part of your hip ensuring the tape measure is straight.