- Wide Sleeves
- Adjustable Waist Tie
- Side Splits
- Mini Length
- Length: 51.5cm (JETS AUS Size S/10)
- Fabric: 100% Linen
Ana is wearing an UK size S. She is 175cm tall, has an 91cm/DD bust, 94cm hips and a 69cm waist.
Cold gentle machine wash separately or hand wash with lukewarm water using mild detergent. Dry in shade.
Feel confident that our garments have been designed to provide the best possible quality, always. Our overswim collection is designed for a loose, relaxed fit. Please consider this when selecting your size. If it's not quite right, we have our 30 day returns policy.
Free shipping on all orders over £200 and returns within 30 days.
Find in store
|Bust (with bra)||85cm||90cm||95cm||100cm||105cm||110cm|
|Bust (no bra)||83cm||88cm||93cm||98cm||103cm||108cm|
How to measure
Start with a tape measure or a piece of string you can measure afterwards. Measure 4 key points and use the chart to estimate the size that’s right for you. It’s best to wear as little as possible and to hold the tape flat against your body be accurate.
- BUST - Measure across the fullest area of your bust and straight around the back to determine cup size.
- UNDER BUST - First, measure directly under your bust and straight around the back to determine your numeric size.
- WAIST - Measure halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hip bone.
- HIP - Measure the fullest part of your hip ensuring the tape is straight.