- Asymmetrical Neckline
- Removable Cups For Shape And Support
- One Shoulder
- Regular Legline To Flatter The Leg
- Regular Pant Coverage
- Fabric: 68% Nylon, 32% Elastane/ Lining: 82% Recycled Nylon, 18% Elastane
Holly is 178cm tall, with a B cup and wears a UK size 10.
Rinse after use. Cold gentle machine wash separately or hand wash with lukewarm water using mild detergent. Dry in shade.
Feel confident that our garments have been designed to provide the best possible quality, always. As swim fit experts, our sizing is based on a true to size fit. When selecting your size, consider how close-fitting you prefer your swimwear to feel, if you prefer a more relaxed fit or fuller coverage, we recommend that you go up a size. Make your purchase in complete confidence with our 30 day returns policy.
Free shipping on all orders over £200 and returns within 30 days.
Find in store
|A CUP BUST||79.5||82||84.5||89.5||94.5|
How to measure
Measure four key points and use the chart to find the size that’s right for you. It’s best to wear as little as possible and to hold the tape measure flat against your body for the most accurate measurements. If you don’t have a tape measure, you can use a piece of string and measure it with a ruler afterwards.
- BUST - Measure across the fullest part of your bust and straight around the back to determine your cup size.
- UNDER BUST – Measure directly under your bust and straight around the back to determine your numeric size.
- WAIST – Measure the narrowest part of your waist, below the ribcage and above your hip bone.
- HIP - Measure the fullest part of your hip ensuring the tape measure is straight.
- Kimberley C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Body Shape SlenderFit True to SizeSupport MediumCoverage MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars9/19/22Favourite swimsuit ever
Such a great swimsuit. The design is stylish yet not too showy and so practical so no faffing with pulling up a bandeau top! The cut is really flattering and it seems to hold me in where needed without being constricting. The colour is also very forgiving of my very pale skin and just brings something a bit different to the poolside