- Deep Plunge Neckline
- Removable Cups For Shape And Support
- Regular Legline To Flatter The Leg
- Regular Pant Coverage
- Fabric: 68% Nylon, 32% Elastane/ Lining: 82% Recycled Nylon, 18% Elastane
Frankie is 180cm tall, with a C cup and wears UK size 10.
Rinse after use. Cold gentle machine wash separately or hand wash with lukewarm water using mild detergent. Dry in shade.
Feel confident that our garments have been designed to provide the best possible quality, always. As swim fit experts, our sizing is based on a true to size fit. When selecting your size, consider how close-fitting you prefer your swimwear to feel, if you prefer a more relaxed fit or fuller coverage, we recommend that you go up a size. Make your purchase in complete confidence with our 30 day returns policy.
Free shipping on all orders over £200 and returns within 30 days.
Find in store
|A CUP BUST||79.5||82||84.5||89.5||94.5|
How to measure
Measure four key points and use the chart to find the size that’s right for you. It’s best to wear as little as possible and to hold the tape measure flat against your body for the most accurate measurements. If you don’t have a tape measure, you can use a piece of string and measure it with a ruler afterwards.
- BUST - Measure across the fullest part of your bust and straight around the back to determine your cup size.
- UNDER BUST – Measure directly under your bust and straight around the back to determine your numeric size.
- WAIST – Measure the narrowest part of your waist, below the ribcage and above your hip bone.
- HIP - Measure the fullest part of your hip ensuring the tape measure is straight.
- Joanne D.Verified BuyerReviewingJetset Plunge One Piece - CherryI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9/14/23Quality and Service
Absolutely gorgeous colour and cut!
- Diana M.Verified BuyerReviewingJetset Plunge One Piece - OliveI recommend this productAge Range 55+Body Shape PetiteFit True to SizeSupport MediumCoverage MediumRated 5 out of 5 stars7/20/23Plunge one piece
I thought the suit was great. Fabric and construction!
I also really loved the color. Had to return it though as it was too large. You were sold out of all
the smaller sizes.
- Sarah V.Verified BuyerReviewingJetset Plunge One Piece - BlackI recommend this productCup Size B-CRated 5 out of 5 stars7/6/23Absolutely Perfect
I'm 45 years old and wanted a swimsuit that was stylish and comfy. This one was very flattering in all the right places.
- Annie L.Verified BuyerReviewingJetset Plunge One Piece - SapphireI recommend this productCup Size A-BRated 4 out of 5 stars6/13/23Greek Holiday
I love my Jetset Plunge One Piece. The halter neck strap was a little too long for my torso. I have shortened the length by unpicking the strap from the clip and pulling through the excess length. I would have preferred an adjustable strap but fortunately I was able to amend the strap length giving me the perfect fit. I love the Jetset style. Thankyou.
- Monique S.Verified BuyerReviewingJetset Plunge One Piece - BlackI recommend this productCup Size D-DDRated 5 out of 5 stars11/16/22Jetset plunge one piece
excellent fit and supportive for larger cup