- Halter Ties
- Tie Back for Fit Versatility
- Soft Elasticated Waistband
- Side Splits
- Maxi Length
- Length: 97cm (JETS AUS Size S/10)
- Fabric: 100% Linen
Zoe is wearing a UK size S. She is 173cm tall.
Cold gentle machine wash separately or hand wash with lukewarm water using mild detergent. Dry in shade.
Feel confident that our garments have been designed to provide the best possible quality, always. Our overswim collection is designed for a loose, relaxed fit. Please consider this when selecting your size. If it's not quite right, we have our 30 day returns policy.
Free shipping on all orders over £200 and easy returns within 30 days.
Find in store
|Bust (with bra)
|Bust (no bra)
How to measure
Start with a tape measure or a piece of string you can measure afterwards. Measure 4 key points and use the chart to estimate the size that’s right for you. It’s best to wear as little as possible and to hold the tape flat against your body be accurate.
- BUST - Measure across the fullest area of your bust and straight around the back to determine cup size.
- UNDER BUST - First, measure directly under your bust and straight around the back to determine your numeric size.
- WAIST - Measure halfway between your lowest rib and the top of your hip bone.
- HIP - Measure the fullest part of your hip ensuring the tape is straight.
- Michelle R.Verified BuyerReviewingJetset Wrap Front Dress - BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10/31/22Jetset wrap front dress - Black
The linen is very soft the style is stunning !! Very happy with this purchase looking forward to warm weather to wear this .
- Nardine M.Verified BuyerReviewingJetset Wrap Front Dress - BlackI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8/8/22Devine!
From the moment I saw this dress, I knew I had to have it. Unfortunately it sold out and wasn’t available in my size in black. I searched high and low for it all to no avail. And then it was restocked and I did t hesitate this time and I’m THRILLED with it. Beautiful quality and an amazing cut which makes it very faltering. Can’t wait for it to be warm enough to wear it.